Image by adactio
Borough Market, London.
It is very important to do a little market research before purchasing a food processor. You always want to be sure that what you are buying has the ability to address all of your cooking needs and is the best product on the market. To help you with this decision, here are a couple food processor reviews on two of the best Kitchenaid products on the market:
Kitchenaid KFP740 food processor
This product is perfect for getting creative with your home cooking! It comes with a huge 9 cup work bowl, and is ideal for combining a great deal of ingredients all at once. You won’t always need so much space for all your cooking jobs, so this product also comes with a 4 cup mini bowl for your smaller jobs. Additionally, this mini bowl is equipped with a little chopping blade that is just right for chopping smaller items and mincing (such as mincing garlic or making baby food). You can save literally hours in prep time with this Kitchenaid food processor.
Kitchenaid KFP740 Food Processor Features and Specifications:
– 1/2 Hp motor
– Dimensions are 11 x 8.3 x 14 inches ; 17.4 pound
– Multipurpose stainless steel blade for any type of cutting, chopping or slicing
– Base is easy to clean and accessories are dishwasher safe
– Pulse control for a delicate touch
– 9-Cup work as well as a 4-Cup mini bowl with blade
– Comes with all standard accessories
– 1 year full replacement warranty is included
Kitchenaid KFP750 12-Cup Food Processor
This product is an absolute powerhouse when it comes to slicing and chopping! It’s got a 700 watt motor, and can handle any food preparation task! Your work in the kitchen can be dramatically reduced with this product. This isn’t another loud piece of machinery either. The product offers a sealed housing, making it super quiet. Who needs one more noisy thing in the kitchen? The 12 cup work bowl included with this processor is large enough to prepare all your fruits and vegetables without having to frequently stop to empty out the bowl. There is also a 4 cup mini bowl included for all your smaller jobs. Additionally, you receive all the added bonuses like a slicing disc, dough blades, a shredding disc, and a spatula. It’s a kitchen aid you can’t do without!
Kitchenaid KFP750 Food Processor Features and Specifications:
– 700 Watt motor
– Product Dimensions are 10.5 x 8.2 x 15.1 inches ; 15.5 pounds
– Shipping Weight is 24 pounds
– Available Colors are Chrome, Black, White, Red & Pink
– Easy to use pulse control for projects that require you to be a little more careful
– 12-Cup work bowl as well as an additional 4-Cup mini bowl are included
– Dual feed tubes to handle a variety of slicing and chopping sizes
– Base Unit and all accessories are very simple you clean, and all accessories are dishwasher safe
– Comes with a 1-year replacement warranty
Find more reviews about this product called Kitchenaid Food Processor in my review website.
More Food Market Articles